The company is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486)（http://www.blis.gov.hk/blis_pdf.nsf/CurAllChinDoc/72DB9005F1984504482575EF000EBA7F/$FILE/CAP_486_c_gb.pdf）
1.Information We May Collect About You
- We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information about you when you create an online account, complete a transaction, fill out a form, respond to surveys, post messages to our forums or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect are as follows:
- a）contact information, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- b）financial information, such as bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers and digital asset account information;
- c）government identification numbers, such as your state-issued identification number;
- d）biographic or demographic information, such as your date of birth, gender, occupation, employment status and any other information you choose to provide about yourself.
- 2）Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- a）information about transactions you complete using our services, including the amount of funds associated with a digital asset transaction, the type of transaction executed, and other related information;
- b）technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- c）information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- 3）Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
3.Uses Made Of The Information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- a）carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- b）provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- c）provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- d）notify you about changes to our service;
- e）ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 2）Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- a）to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- b）to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- c）to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- d）as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- e）to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- f）to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- 3）Information we receive from other sources:
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4.Disclosure Of Your Information
- 1）We may share your personal information with any member group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and subsidiaries.
- 2）We may share your personal information with Hong Kong Monetary Authority and other relevant authorities according to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance (Cap. 615) and Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- 3）We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- a）Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- b）Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
5.How We Protect The Data We Collect
- We implement reasonable security practices and procedures to help protect the confidentiality and security of your information, including any nonpublic personal information. We protect your information using reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures, including by limiting access to your information to employees with a need to know such information.
6.Access to Information
- The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will respond to your request for access to information we collect about you within the time frame required by applicable law.
- If we make material changes, we will do so in accordance with applicable legal requirements, and we will post a notice on our website alerting you to the material changes prior to such changes becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- To keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below.